2019 FALL RETREAT on CUMBERLAND ISLAND
OCTOBER 31-NOVEMBER 5 SOLD OUT
FIVE NIGHTS $2000
Your $2000 fee for this 5-night Retreat includes…
Boat to and from the island
Lodging in Stafford Place (shared but comfortable rooms)
Welcome Tribe Lunch upon arrival
Meals prepared by trained chef Mimi McGee (primarily vegetarian and seafood, organic farm to table meals)
Wine with dinner
All island excursions and shooting sites (on foot and a truck with driver)
Evening Show & Tell (bring new work, old work, prints, projections, ideas realized or not)
If you are interested in joining us in the remote wilderness of Cumberland, we'd like you to answer the following questions. This helps us create a retreat that serves your needs and ensures that we will bring together a group of people to form a connected, synchronistic tribe. Please send your completed questionnaire to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Tell us a little about yourself and your relationship to photography.
2. Please send a link to your website or samples of your work.
3. How did you hear about us and what are you most looking for from the retreat?
4. Cumberland is a remote wilderness setting accessed only by private boat. Most excursions require the tribe riding to locations in the back of a tricked out pick-up truck. Also, there is some hiking on challenging terrain. Please share with us any physical limitations you may have.
5. Why are you drawn to this retreat and what do you hope to get from this experience.
We hope to shape this retreat to best serve you and the tribe with a honed agenda that lifts us all.
Speak up. We're listening.
anne & lori